Invested in perfect color printing model of Canon Printer but having issues with it. Relax! Here are some amazing solutions to your problems.
Canon Inc. which was tenth largest public Company in the year 2015 is one of the trusted Company in the market for making computer printers, photocopier, cameras and other products.
One of the Canon Printer product is Canon LASER SHOT LBP7 200Cdn which is one of the finest printers right now on the market.
Some specifications of this printer are:
Printing Speed: 20 pages per minute
Toner Cartridges: Black (3500 pages), Starter Black (1200 pages)
Paper Size: A4, B5, 16K, Envelope
Points to keep in mind regarding Specification:
a) Its printing speed may drop if you change settings for size, the number of pages and other fixing mode settings.
b) It may also depend upon the output environment and average yield of your toner cartridges.
But with some excellent specification, the user using this model of Canon Printer has some issues also regarding using this printer and seek assistance for their query online or by calling Canon Printer Customer Service team for immediate assistance.
So some of the common issues related with Canon LASER SHOT LBP7 200Cdn are:
1. Printer not responding
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your problem
• Click on the “details” tab for making sure that the correct port is checked.
• In next step, click on the “Printer” icon which will show the list of current jobs in the print queue of your Canon Printer.
• Cancel all documents and then try “Printing” again.
2. How to connect printer to Wi-Fi
• First, make sure that your printer is turned ON.
• Then, press and hold the Wi-Fi button which is on the top of your printer until the alarm flashes for once.
• Go to your access point and press the WPS button within 2 seconds for making the lamp to flash blue.
People who can’t understand and follow the steps clearly can go through their Canon Printer manual or they can call the Canon Printer Tech Support for any technical issues they are facing with their Canon Printer.
3. How to clean Print heads of Canon Printer
For cleaning the print heads of your printer, you don’t have to do anything. Just purchase the Head cleaning kit from the market or online from any website like FLIPKART. After purchasing the kit, simply use that kit and clean the print heads of your printer